Please download the New Owner or Renter Forms (PDF), complete the forms, and submit the application. We look forward to serving your water needs. New accounts will be set up from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- New Occupants are required to provide Green Valley Special Utility District with their Sewer Affidavit from The City of Cibolo.
- Any questions or concerns regarding this can be directed to The City of Cibolo at 210-659-9900
Associated Fees for Residential Account
- $150.00 Deposit
- $35.00 Transfer Fee
- $35.00 Unlock Fee (if applicable)
- Unlock fee is $50.00 for after hours connections.
Please download the Request to Terminate Service form, complete the form, and submit the document along with photo identification. Termination of Service will be scheduled from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday and can be emailed to the Customer Service Department.
Customers are responsible for notifying all separate Utility Provider(s) regarding the termination of any separate utility service up to but not limited to the following:
- 2% City of Cibolo Franchise Fee
- Monthly Water minimum: $29.77
- Water included with minimum bill: 2,000 gallons